Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Color Combination to Brighten your Fashion Skies: Yellow, Blue & White


Hello all my New lovely fellow Fashion Friends!! 
My first color combination I wish to explore with you from my Fashion Color Pallet is one of my all time favorites: 
Yellow, Blue, & White
I think you'll come to find through these examples from my very own closet, that this color combination can be quite versatile, especially since Blue & Yellow come in so many different shades for you to dabble your fashion creativity in.
You honestly can't go wrong with this cheerful color combination as long as you always remember to balance this lovely color pallet out by adding a splash of blue to a mostly yellow outfit or a hint of yellow to a mostly blue one so that you break things up enough to keep from looking too 'Matchy-Matchy' against the white.
My hope is that you Fashion Enthusiasts come away from this post
realizing that yes, you most certainly can put
two bold and bright colors like 
Yellow & Blue 
together in perfect harmony AND also throw in some exciting varying textures while you're at it!
So go on, don't be shy! Give my close friends 
Blue, Yellow & White 
a try!! 

The "Paint Brush" Suppliers for Outfit #1: 
Blazer (Anthropologie), Skirt (Anthropologie), Top (Hollister), Heels (Ann Taylor), Scarf (Charming Charlies - yes that is a scarf I'm using as a belt!) 


The "Paint Brush" Suppliers for Outfit #2: 
Top (Loft, Ann Taylor), Pants (Anthropologie), Heels (Ann Taylor), 
Necklace (Burlington Coat Factory)


The "Paint Brush" Suppliers for Outfit #3:
Dress & Drape Cardigan (Marshalls), Sandals (Old Navy), 
Belt (Forever 21), Bracelet (Francesca's)  


The "Paint Brush" Suppliers for Outfit #4:
Top (American Eagle Outfitters), Skirt (Forever 21), 
Necklace (Fancesca's)



The "Paint Brush" Suppliers for Outfit #5:
Dress (TJMaxx), Necklace (Burlington Coat Factory),
Drape Cardigan (Express)


1 comment: